I’m a talker. Especially when I’m really excited about something. Photography — and building and running a photography business — are things I’m really excited about. All the time. I’d love to talk to you about your struggles and aspirations as a photographer in business. Go ahead — ask me anything.
Light. Perspective. Composition. Connection. Or my favorite, favorite thing to talk about — the family lifestyle photography process and how to turn it onto a business that works within the parameters of your life. Too broad? Here are some more specific topics. Pick one or two or come up with your own and we can chat via Skype about it:
- Freezing the moment: Capturing spontaneous moments and cultivated natural interactions, and finding a balance between the two.
- Prepping Clients: Helping clients feel completely prepared so that they can relax and enjoy the session.
- Making it Easy: Helping busy people get from the desire to freeze their memories to enjoying their story in tangible form.
- Crafting a client experience
- Finding the people who are excited by the same things as you (your ideal clients)
- Growing your client base
- Referral programs: Helping your clients help you
- Organization and Workflow
- Pricing profitably
- Finding business balance
- Creating a marketing plan
- Establishing a social media/web presence
These are just suggestions, of course — let’s chat about your needs. Start the process by clicking below.
Thanks for looking,